I'M ON YOUTUBE!

My YouTube Channel

After getting quite few requests from persons asking me to start a channel on YouTube I finally gave in. I'd been thinking about it for a while but I would always talk myself out of doing so whenever I considered the cost that goes into getting a camera, lighting and other equipment. I thought I would need to buy an apple computer so I could get I-movie. This was all very off putting because I really don't have that kind of money to spend. 

I decided to try adobe premiere pro software and I must say it is the most difficult software in existence to use if you have no prior experience in the video- editing field. Anyway, it took me about 5 days of watching Youtube tutorials on this software, calling tech support and sleepless nights before I finished editing my second video. The first one I edited with windows movie maker which was pretty easy to use but bug-ridden and would crash all the time. So going forward I hope to master Adobe. 

Also, I've been recording my videos with my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge smartphone . The rear camera is 16 mega pixels which is pretty good. (The canon rebel t5i is 18mp) I really love this phone and it gives me  super clear, and crisp footage and photos. Nevertheless, I will probably get a camera later on. The t5i of course. 😊 you can check out my two videos below.

Perm-Rod Set on Natural Hair.


Flexi-Rod Set on Natural Hair.

Popular posts from this blog

KEEPING YOUR HAIR MOISTURIZED

COLORING NATURAL HAIR- LORÉAL HICOLOR HIGHLIGHTS

HAIR POROSITY AND HOW IT AFFECTS YOUR HAIR ROUTINE.