PRODUCT REVIEW & TUTORIAL- UP NORTH NATURALS

Up North Naturals

     I recently go the opportunity to try some new products that I had never tried before and I must say I was completely blown away! The brand is Up North Naturals. Not only is this brand owned by a black woman, but it is also based out of Canada! Which means they are more readily available for all Canadian curlies! 

I wanted to try these products on old dry hair to ensure that I put them through a real test, and I must say they did really well. i started with the Clean Curls Cleanser. However when I saw that it had African Black Soap I immediately thought " Nope, this is gonna strip my hair." I've had bad experiences with African Black Soap before, so I decided to first pre-shampoo/pre-poo with their 8-oil Blend. This left my hair feeling so clean, yet not stripped or dry at all! My hair was moisturized and my scalp was clean, I mean what more can you ask for from a shampoo? 

Next, I followed with the TLC Replenishing Conditioner and this is one of nicest conditioners I've ever tried! it is so rich and creamy, and the slip is out of this world! I could immediately feel it adding to the moisture content of my hair. 

I then used the Go-2- Leave in Hair Milk. This product is definitely my favorite product from the entire line! It is super moisturizing and doesn't weigh down my hair at all! It works well with the Twist and Curl Cream, which I used next to twist my hair before applying the perm rods to the ends.

I got soft, moisturized, voluminous hair using this line. If you have dry hair then you have to give this line a try!  
To see how I use these products then watch both of my Youtube videos below.


I also did a quick style demo showing 3 ways I like to style my old wash-and- go using UpNorth Naturals Products. If you're looking for an all-natural product line for your hair then give up Up North Naturals a try! They ship worldwide too. 

Popular posts from this blog

KEEPING YOUR HAIR MOISTURIZED

COLORING NATURAL HAIR- LORÉAL HICOLOR HIGHLIGHTS

HAIR POROSITY AND HOW IT AFFECTS YOUR HAIR ROUTINE.